USA Tourist Visa (USA Visitor Visa) allows you to visit USA either to sightsee or visit family or friends. Visas are granted for up to 10 years
depending on applicant's intent, profile & documentation. Visitors are not permitted to work on the USA Tourist Visa. USA Tourist Visa applicants must
demonstrate to the consular officer that they have strong ties to their country of residence and must show that they intend to depart the United
States after their temporary visit.
A USA Tourist Visa grants you permission to travel to a Port of Entry (airport/seaport) in the United States. When you arrive at your destination
Port of Entry, the U.S. Immigration Inspector who processes your entry will determine the length of time that you may remain in the country during this
visit. You may travel to the Port of Entry during the validity of your USA Tourist visa up to and including the last day. The visa duration does not
determine the length of time that you may remain legally in the United States; only the Immigration Inspector can decide this upon your arrival in
the United States.
According to U.S. visa laws and regulations, all non-immigrant visa applicants must demonstrate to the consular officer that they have strong
ties to their country of residence and must show that they intend to depart the United States after their temporary visit
- The visa interview days are Monday-Friday and the majority of successful applicants normally receive their U.S. visas within two business days
- Advance travel planning and early visa application are important, since visa applications are subject to a greater degree of scrutiny than in the past
- It is very important that your passport is in good condition for a U.S. visa to be placed.
- U.S. visas cannot be placed in damaged passports.
- The film on the biographic data pages of your passport (i.e., page with your photo and back page with your parents' information) is separated from the pages in your passport
- Your passport is otherwise torn, damaged, mutilated or has been washed or laundered.
- Applicants must demonstrate that they possess sufficient funds to support themselves and their family for the entire period of their visit
- Applicants must not intend to seek or undertake a job
- Applicants should have no criminal record and intend to strictly comply with the laws of the country
- Applicants who might stay either with their relatives or friends should also provide invitation letter.
The USA Tourist Visa (USA Visitor Visa) allows you to travel throughout USA and visit USA's many attractions
- You can visit family and friends
- Visitors can meet with prospective employers or recruiters in pursuit of employment opportunities
- Visitors are strictly not permitted to work on a Non Immigrant Visa as this is illegal.
Spouse, common law partner and dependent children are required to apply individually for their own visiting visas and meet the appropriate criteria.
Our services include:
- Advising you on the best strategy to get your USA Tourist Visa (USA Visitor Visa)
- Advising you on how to present your USA Tourist Visa (USA Visitor Visa) case so the chances of success during the personal interview at the US Consulate are high
- Advising you on finances to be shown for your USA Tourist Visa (USA Visitor Visa)
- Advising you on documents to be presented for your USA Tourist Visa(USA Visitor Visa)
- Filling Online Form for your USA Tourist Visa (USA Visitor Visa)
- Submitting the Online Form to the US Consulate & Scheduling
- Appointment with the US Consulate in Preferred Language of your Choice(English, Hindi, Teluguetc.)
- Review of all documents for your USA Tourist Visa (USA Visitor Visa) Application
- Interview preparation for your USA Tourist Visa (USA Visitor Visa).
Required documents are divided into:
- Mandatory Documents
- Additional Supporting Documents required at the time of interview
- Application packet to be submitted to VFS
Visa Fees & Processing Time
USA Embassy charges a visa fee for USA Visitor Visa.
*The charges are $160.*
Disclaimer: Visa Fees are subjected to change without prior notice. Please
confirm the fees before submitting application.
The processing time is typically 2 business days, but may vary due to individual circumstances and other special requirements. In some cases, further administrative processing may be required. In such cases the American Embassy/Consulate works diligently to minimize any impact on your travel.
Apply early to receive your USA tourist visa in time.
*The decision is at the discretion of embassy.*
We Process best Visa Consultants In Hyderabad.