UK Visitor Visa generally is granted for upto 1 year. Visitors are not permitted to work on this visa and are expected to leave UK before the visa
expires. Applicants can visit UK along with their dependents and children.
Applications are made through the VFS and personal interviews are rarely called for. The key to a successful application is genuine intent to visit,
accurate documentation & forms.
To apply for the UK Tourist Visa / UK Visitor Visa the following eligibility criteria should be met
- Applicants must demonstrate that they possess sufficient funds to support themselves and their family for the entire period of their visit.
- Applicants must not intend to seek or undertake a job.
- Applicants should have no criminal record and intend to strictly comply with the laws of the country.
- Applicants may be required to undergo medical examination.
- Applicants who might stay either with their relatives or friends should also provide invitation letter.
- Applicants of certain countries may need a temporary resident visa
- The UK Tourist Visa / UK Visitor Visa allows you to travel throughout UK and visit UK's many attractions
- You can visit family and friends
- Visitors can also register for short courses relating to courses of areas of general interest, or to learn English or French.
- Visitors can meet with prospective employers or recruiters in pursuit of employment opportunities
- Visitors are strictly not permitted to work on a UK Tourist Visa / UK Visitor Visa as this is illegal.
Spouse, common law partner and dependent children over 18 years of age are required to apply individually for their own visiting visas and meet the
Our service fee is Competitive & among the best you will find in the UK Visa Consultants In Hyderabad. At any given time, our state-of-the-art Processing Centre is
processing over 1000 active cases from across the India.Our processes are standard & Process best Visa Consultants In Hyderabad.